This post is going to be about a gift I recently received as an early Christmas gift. I love it to pieces and highly recommend it if you're stuck for ideas this Christmas..
The gift is the 'Cath Kidston medium wash bag' Its a luxurious baby pink polka dot makeup/wash bag and perfect for any girls! The design is simple and cute and the quality is amazing!
For those of you that know of Cath Kidston you will know it isn't the cheapest of brands however with this brand the products are 'you get what you pay for'.
The waterproof, washable bag is thick material but not heavy. Its also spacious and there are a few pockets for everything. Here are some pictures...
The over view! This shows the baby pink colour and the overall style of the bag. It also shows the front and first pocket which is a zip pocket with the Cath Kidston logo zip most Cath Kidston bags have.
Here is a close up of the zip and as you can see the logo is red and simple yet stylish! The zips are thick also and good quality so you know they wont snap off.
I keep in here my lip products!
This is one of the inside pockets which is a mesh pocket and ideal if you need to see products. This way your not fishing around for ages trying to find something. I use this sometimes for my hair things but mainly skin care products such as moisturisers and creams.
The last pocket is a pocket with no seal such as a Velcro strip, zip or button popper. Its just an open pocket that's embedded with the original logo for the brand and a plain white colour. I use this for my hair things because it holds them away well.
I hope you enjoyed this post and ill write again soon! Comment your thoughts and follow ;)
Ally
xoxo
That's a nice wash bag :)
ReplyDeletehttp://live-laugh-love-fashion.blogspot.co.uk