Saturday, 19 January 2013

Orly polish review!! 'a spring colour'

Hello again!!

Today's post is going to be a nail polish review. I just had to spread the word about this product because its just so simply brilliant!

This is Orly's 'Terracotta' nail lacquer. 

Terracotta isn't the name that I personally would have given this colour. Its just such a fun, bright spring colour not a deep burnt orange/red. Something more coral or even slightly pink (like it is in the bottle) would have suited it more.

Anyway, this product is outstanding. I own quite a lot of polish and this by far stands out the most to me, especially as we transition into spring.

   Good points:

  • Only needs one coat yet it is build-able for a more professional finish.
  • Dries in about a minute, so no smudging!
  • Highly pigmented
  • A good quantity

   Bad Points: 
  • The brand 'Orly' Itself isn't the easiest to find in stores, but easier to find online
  • The price is rather high at around £7-£8 per bottle, however you get a whole 18ml (which compared to say Barry M polishes is a whole 8ml more!)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment