Sunday, 9 December 2012

Creative Christmas Candle Holder!!

Hello everyone!!

This post is only a little 'short how to' post to show you guys how to make this festive candle holder for the cosy winter months!!

You will need:

A glass
Glitter (various colours or just one)
A brush
PVA Glue

Okay so all I did was...


  1. Got the glass and used the brush to smear PVA glue all over the inside
  2. Next I took some red glitter and shook it on the inside, turning as I go to spread the glitter all around the cup
  3. Then I painted the outside with the PVA glue
  4. I then repeated the glitter step but with a silver glitter
  5. Make sure you shake it over the bin before you use it and give it time to dry (about an hour)
This was my end result...















I hope you've enjoyed this post and you try it out also!! I will write again soon!! Comment your thoughts and follow if you like!!

Ally

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment